The Valley’s Tankless Water Heater Installation Experts
Tankless or on-demand water heaters heat water only when it’s needed, eliminating the need for a storage tank and the standby losses associated with constantly maintaining a tank full of hot water. Most tankless water heaters have a life expectancy of about 20 years, much longer than any conventional tank-type water heater. They also eliminate the risk of tank leaks and water damage.
How It Works
When you turn on the hot water tap, cold water is drawn through a pipe into the unit and heated either by an electric heating element or a gas burner. The hot water never runs out, but the flow rate may be limited. Tankless water heaters typically deliver hot water at a rate of 2 – 5 gallons per minute. Gas-fired models will generally have higher flow rates than electric models.
- Operating costs are up to 40% less
- Endless supply of hot water – water is heated as fast as it is used
- No waste of energy for reheating water over and over
- Small size permits flexible installation options inside and out
- Longer service life – 20 years average
- Unlike many competitors’ products, Navien tankless water heaters are engineered to work with “looped” recirculating plumbing installations
- Endless Supply of Hot Water