Experience the difference soft water makes
According to the United States Geological Survey, the water in Arizona is some of the hardest in the entire country. Our water comes from ground supplies and picks up a lot of calcium and magnesium as it travels from a reservoir to our homes. This visibly manifests in our homes by clogging up the plumbing over time, damaging fixtures, and reducing the lifespan and efficiency of water using appliances.
If you are tired of the crusty white build up on your fixtures and your dishes losing their luster, a water softener may be the solution you need. Water softeners remove hard water minerals by the process of an ion exchange and are the most reliable and efficient way of softening water. Those aren’t the only benefits, you will also be able to use less soaps and detergents and your water heater will spend less energy to heat your water over time. In fact, soft water has been proven to extend the life of water using appliances by as much as 30%.
Allegiance Water Services sources our softeners from Arizona-based manufacturers. This ensures we are getting products designed with Arizona’s water quality in mind to provide reliable efficient use for decades in your home. Our softeners are built with time-tested proven valves, more durable resin media, tougher components, and higher efficiency compared to national brand softeners installed by other companies or those found in big box stores. Call us and let our knowledgeable technicians work with you to find the best solution for your water softening needs.
How Water Softeners Work
One of the biggest misconceptions about water softeners is that the salt is what softens your water. What actually softens the water are thousands of tiny resin beads within the tank that filter out hard water chemicals. The salt is used to clean the resin beads during a regeneration cycle, allowing the system to continually remove hardness from your water supply.
Here’s a breakdown of how the water softening process works:
1. Hard water enters your home from the main water pipe and travels to the water softener.
2. Resin beads in the tank attract and hold onto hard water minerals, removing them from your water.
3. Softened water exits the tank and flows to the plumbing throughout your home.
Benefits of Soft Water
- No unsightly stains or hard water deposits on tubs and showers
- Quicker, easier household cleaning
- Less spotting on dishes and glassware
- Reduced energy bills (improved water heater efficiency)
- Soap lathers better while using up to 50% less
- Whiter, brighter, and softer clothing
- Extends the life of water-using appliances
- Smoother, softer skin & hair
Our Water Softener Models
- 1.0 cu ft – 32,000 grain capacity resin
- Ideal for 1-2 person households*
- 1.25 cu ft – 40,000 grain capacity resin
- Ideal for 2-4 person households*
- 1.5 cu ft – 48,000 grain capacity resin
- Ideal for 4-6 person households*
- 2.0 cu ft – 64,000 grain capacity resin
- Ideal for 5-8 person households*
*With water hardness levels between 10-15 grains per gallon. Actual water hardness at your home may differ. Contact us for a FREE water hardness test to find out exactly which capacity water softener will work most efficiently for you.
All our Water Softener Systems include:
• Industry-leading digital metered valve
• 1″ flow-through system – No pressure drops when using multiple fixtures
• Heavy duty 10% crosslink Commercial Grade Resin
• NSF-Certified non-corrosive reinforced fiberglass resin tank
• High capacity brine tank – Refill salt less often
• High efficiency regeneration cycle – Uses less water
Valley Wide Service
Anthem • Avondale • Buckeye • Carefree • Cave Creek • Chandler • Fountain Hills • Gilbert • Glendale • Goodyear • Laveen • Litchfield Park • Mesa • Paradise Valley • Peoria • Scottsdale • Sun City • Sun City West • Sun Lakes • Surprise • Tempe • Tolleson • Youngtown